Promote Your Business With Promotional Products
Many businesses know promotional products work. Businesses need to spend their advertising dollars wisely and no other advertising media has the staying power of Promotional Products. Consumers have up to 50% greater recall rate than other major media (source PPAI).
View the video above for more information on how you can promote your business with promotional products can help your business.
Find a professional promotional distributor near you.
How to Promote Your Business With Promotional Products ?
Relevant Insights conducted a survey on The Influence of Promotional Products on Consumer Behavior in November 2012.
This survey showed:
- Promotional products are often present and used in consumers’ daily life. By providing useful promotional products (not only as references for contact information) that can be integrated in consumers’ life in an organic way, advertisers can increase their reach and potential for creating and maintaining brand awareness. Promotional products should be thought as “gifts for family and friends” to extend their relevancy beyond target users to facilitate passing them to others and thus increasing their reach.
- Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products, six in 10 keep them for up to two years, and about half (53%) use a promo item at least once a week or more often.
- The main reason for keeping a promotional product is usefulness. Ranking higher in usefulness are Computer Products (100%), Health & Safety Products (100%), and WritingInstruments (91%)
- Sporting Goods/Leisure Products/Travel Accessories (24%), Housewares/Tools (21%) andWearables
- (23%) are more often kept because of their perceived attractiveness.
- The top categories of promotional products kept because they can be used for contact information reference are Buttons/Badges/Ribbons/Stickers/Magnets (33%), Electronic Devices & Accessories (29%) and Computer Products (23%). However, promotional products are not often used for contact information reference. Only 35% have ever used
- promotional items for this purpose.
- When it comes to frequency of use, Calendars/Planners (85%), Computer Products (85%)and Electronic Devices & Accessories (82%), take the top 3 spots .
- Most promotional products are kept at home (54%) or on the person (24%). Promotional products that are not worth keeping are either filed away and ignored (42%) or given to someone else. Only one in 5 trashes non-wanted promotional products.